Dear TRUE Members,
We are looking for a TRUE Elections Committee Chair and a TRUE Organizing Committee Chair!
At this time, Juieanne Neal (Organizing) and Tara Jacobs (Elections) will be filling these positions in the interim. We would love to have you!
For your information:
Upcoming Organizing Activities:
- February 10th – TRUE Forum on Working Conditions, to be held at Foothill Ranch Middle School, 4:15 – 5:30 pm (flyer will come out soon!)
- February 18th – TRUE Mix and Mingle at BJ’s in Natomas, 4 – 6 pm (flyer will come out soon!)
- February 4th – next Organizing Meeting at TRUE office, 4:15 pm
- Currently running Special Election process for TRUE Vice President and Director-At-Large for Pre-K – Grade 6 (today is due date to receive Declarations of Candidacy)
- NEA/RA State Representative Election (information and Declaration of Candidacy form are on the last pages of the January CTA Educator magazine)
- NEA/RA TRUE Representative Election (details to be announced soon)
“A Union is like a gym membership, you only see results if you use it!”